martes, 20 de abril de 2010

2. COMPLETA LAS SIGUIENTES ORACIONES CON LA FORMA DEL VERVO CORRECTA

2. COMPLETA LAS SIGUIENTES ORACIONES CON LA FORMA DEL VERVO CORRECTA


1. I was coking (cut) my arm while I was talking (talk) to my mother.
2. While the Little girl was listing (listen) to the rain, she was falling (fall) asleep.
3. It was starting (satart) to rain while they were studing (study) English.
4. While the famly was watching (watct) a movie, the doorbell was ringing (call).
5. While I was writing (hit) while letter to my sister, the doctor was calling (call).
6. The tornado was hiting (hit) while the man was walking (walk) to work.
7. While he was drinking (drink) some wáter, the door was opening (open).
8. While the girl was rideing (ride) on the bus, she was hiting (hit) her head.
9. While the woman was puting (put) on her make-up, she was hearing (hear) the crash.
10. The power was going (go) out while I was brusting (brush) my hair.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario